I have been reading others' blogs for quite some time and kept thinking that I needed to start one. Who would be interested, though? I finally realized that I am interested in keeping, for posterity, the thoughts I have about myself and about being who I am as a wife, mother, nurse, woman. Maybe in years to come my children will read this and realize that although I have made many mistakes, I "tried my best"--as Wyatt always says--and although it wasn't always good enough, it was a learning experience for all of us.
So, welcome to my life, no matter how "Groundhog" dayish it is.
4 comments:
hehehe...I found you now I am stalking you
I knew that was going to happen as soon as I commented on your blog. You could have used your real name, though. LOL
nope wanted to think you had a stalker.
Good job Deb!I'm so proud of you and your sisters, your Mom did a wonderful job. Keep it going and get more pic's.
Post a Comment