
My daughter, Lauren, is now 20 months old and I have to say, it is my favorite age.
She has always had a laid-back personality, but now, it is really starting to shine through. I was doing my hair the other day and I turned on the radio and she immediately appeared in the bathroom and started dancing. The next day I was in there getting ready for the day, and, again, there she was asking, "On? On?" and pointing at the radio. The girl can bust a move. She is also heading into the "terrible twos." LC can pitch a fit when she wants to, but, thankfully it isn't all that often.
It is interesting to watch her interact with her brothers. Her eyes literally light up when Henry gets up from a nap or Wyatt is picked up from school. However, those poor boys can be bullied by her. You would think it would be the other way around. She is girlie-girl with a tomboy touch. It will be interesting to watch the interactions as they get older, but, it is my hope that the affection they have for each other at this moment stays for a lifetime.
4 comments:
I love to watch the kids as they come out of their shells...she is a beautiful girl...when are you going to attempt to post pictures of those kiddos...
you have a TYPO....WAytt not meant for posting...
I would post pics if i could figure out how.LOL
good choice...
Post a Comment