Today was the first full day of school for the boys, and were they excited. Well, Henry was, at least. Wyatt was excited to see his friends but hated having to get up early and not being able to stay home and play all day. They both wore their uniforms and I will admit that I got teary seeing them matching and having Henry make a comment about how he likes looking "just like Wyatt." To me, he still looked too little to be wearing it and to be going to school all day, period. But, he is and I am dealing. In the interest of full disclosure, I did have to pull over to let Todd drive home today because I couldn't see through my tears.
*sigh* The house was vry quiet today without him and I kept thinking I needed to rush through stuff to pick him up, but, he and I both survived and he seemed to have had a good day, so, we begin a new normal.
Here's the boys in their uniforms. I'm sure Todd has better ones, but they aren't uploaded, yet, so let these tide you all over...
Henry...He was really cold because it was only 65 degrees here this morning but supposed to get to 80:

Wyatt...he looks so tall to me, now. He is almost 5 feet tall:

The boys together...I think Todd has a better one. At least, I'm hoping so:

Stay tuned for LC's first day...
1 comment:
How is this possible that they have gotten so old? I am sad for you.
Heather
Post a Comment