Today we wake up with the kids buzzing with excitement because they get to meet Lilo and Stitch--their all time favorites--at the O'hana Breakfast at our hotel. The Mickey pancakes are a hit as is the Passionfruit/Guava/Mango juice that is served. LC loved it.
The kids meeting Stitch and Lilo and Mickey:
They even took part in an O'Hana parade and shook their maracas:
After the breakfast was over we headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, the Star Tours ride, and the new Toy Story Mania ride.
Arriving at HS:
The kids in front of the tank after the Stunt show:
After we successfully met our mission, the kids were spent and wanted to go back to the hotel for a swim and to get ready for dinner where Todd enjoyed a fruity drink. Actually, he enjoyed a couple of sips of it and then I confiscated it:
That night the kid were very cashed and ended up sleeping in very odd positions:
On to Day 4. Are you sick of this, yet? I hope not because Magic Kingdom is next and you want to talk about pictures...
4 comments:
Keep 'em coming! Love it!!!
enjoying it a lot...keep 'em coming
let's get a move on woman! We're home again & i NEED things to read! LOL!
You people are slave drivers.LOL
I'll have another one up this afternoon after I am done with back-to-school shopping...
Post a Comment