Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome Home, Uncle J.J!

Justin arrived home today at 2:30pm after a long 7 months of being deployed to Iraq and was it a homecoming! To say that Heather was happy to see him is the the understatement of the year.

Here are the kids waiting for his return with the sign that Heather and I made:


Vivi with her daddy's sign:


JJ with the long-awaited reunion with his beautiful daughter:


A family together, again:


I love the last picture the most. I'm just not sure Heather will enjoy having people see her like that. *insert paranoid look*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears streaking my face as well..what a beautiful site...I KNOW you were full of tears too...

keep the picture up it is BEAUTIFUL.

Debbie said...

We were all definitely verklempt. And Heather gave me the o.k. so the picture stays.

Heather said...

The picture says it all!! In fact, I used most of these for my blog-sorry for copying but I needed to put something up. Can't wait to look through the rest!
Heather

Debbie said...

I saw that you copy and pasted. LOL Hopefully Dad got some good ones, too.

Anonymous said...

it is all just so beautiful and heartwarming....

Anonymous said...

Emily was very happy to see that Lt. Boyd was home. :o)