Monday, July 7, 2008

Long Weekend...

Well, the 4th was a very enjoyable weekend. We went to the parade on Friday and then cooked out in the gorgeous weather we finally had and sorted out the three full bags of candy the kids collected. They get more candy at the parade then they do at Halloween. The kids love it, though.

Here's some pics:





For this week, I plan on taking the kids to see Wall E tomorrow when it is supposed to be rainy. I was going to take them this past weekend but couldn't justify it with the nice weather. The boys also start 6 weeks of swim lessons on Thursday, so, that will break up our days quite nicely. LC will be taking the Summer off and start up with them, again, in the Fall. She's very happy about that.

In other news, Aunt Heather called us to let us know she will be coming in for a visit at the end of the month so not only do we have a countdown to Disney, we have a countdown to when Vivi, the rockstar, will be here. I'm just hoping the time flies quickly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is it that Heather is coming...I know it is not her your excited about though...

Heather said...

Hey now! What am I chopped liver? People used to be excited to see me:(

Debbie said...

Dude. I never said I wasn't excited to see you. You know I'm probably more excited to see you than Vivi. I can't wait for you to get here.

Heather said...

Ok. That's better. Fragile ego...