Ahhh, what a fun song. Too bad my-and especially LC's-- Saturday night pretty much stunk due to having to take my sweet baby girl to the ER for some stitches to her upper lip. *sigh* I have no idea what really happened as a 3 year old isn't a very reliable source and her older brother is just as traumatized as she is since he caused it.:( All I know is that I got home from church and was making dinner while Henry and LC chased each other, laughing and having fun. Next thing I know, Lauren is sobbing and bleeding and has a gash on her upper lip. She says that Henry swung a toy at her and hit her, Henry says that she was trying to keep her from taking it from him and he accidentally hit her. Either way, LC has four stitches to show for it.
She handled it wonderfully, though. The only part she got upset over was me having to hold a cotton ball over her lip for 20 minutes for the Lidocaine to take effect. No shots needed, thankfully, which was what I was dreading. Good God, do I love modern medicine.
Here is the beautiful girl with the war wound to add some character:
1 comment:
so sooooooorry LC you still have an amazing smile...
I am so glad that I am not the only one that these things happen to...
Post a Comment