Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swimming with Miss ViVi...

Heather and Miss Olivia are here and we went to Nana and Papa's today after swimming lessons to have fun instead of work our tails off on the strokes. Vivi loved the kiddie pool and the kids didn't mind being in there instead of in the big pool which they have all graduated to.

I'm going to post a pic of me and the kids but I feel the need to defend myself. I am not wearing a bikini. That is my arm covering my midsection holding Olivia up. I just didn't want you all to think I was wearing a bikini with my pooch hanging out.



As an important aside...Justin comes home on Thursday. We all can not wait to see him and are so glad that he is back on American soil.<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute suit Deb...love the colors...Hope we can still try to get together in August...we are open every day all day Well swim for the AM the first two weeks...call me or email me.

We are so glad that Justin is one US soil and are excited for him to meet up with his friends and family soon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I think you need another girl...it's a natural picture :) And when i blew up the pic i realized it was your arm but you were right to clarify becuz at first glance i thought "she doesn't have a fat roll like that and if she did, she wouldn't have it hanging all out like that!"