Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cousins...



Heather, Justin and Olivia came for a visit this week and my kids are in heaven. If they could keep her here forever, they would. Vivi is smiling up a storm and cooing all the time so it is really fun to interact with her. But, while it is nice to get a baby fix, it is even nicer to either hand her back or roll over in the middle of the night knowing I don't have to get up.;)

2 comments:

d said...

Gosh Henry looks SO much like you! Holy cow! And miss Olivia is just adorable...I ache just seeing her. And i still think she looks like Heather (i had to supersize the pic)! Tell Heather congratulations for me!!!

Debi said...

woohoo she blogs it...I am glad to see a growing Vivi....hope that your having a good time with the visit...no more babies for me either!!