Yesterday was Harvest Fest at the boys school and we had a BLAST! It is the first year they have done something like this and it seemed like a huge success. Usually the school sponsors a Halloween Fun Night the Friday before Halloween and this was so much better. There were horse-drawn wagon rides, pony rides, a petting zoo, face-painting, a cake walk, 3 bouncy tents, and games galore. The weather was great for it.
Some pics of the kids from the day:



And some more:



That pic of Wyatt is one of the only ones we have since he was off and running with his friends.
2 comments:
wow looks like a fun time. the pics are cute...I hate it when the kids run off with their friends and you can get more then one picture...
you should post some of those great pictures that FTD took...I like how he was able to take away the blemishes and such...I too play around with PSE and am going to be learning that stuff too someday!!
Post a Comment