This year, we went back to the State Park since it is a natural backdrop and we also tried out Illinois Beach State Park. That was a trial. It was warm at home, but once we hit the beach, it was cold and blustery. Poor LC was shivering by the end of it but all the kids were such troopers about it. There was little complaining and valiant efforts at holding poses and smiling brightly.
I am bound and determined to get my cards out by the first of December, so the hunt is on for the perfect one. I am scouring the internet and have 3 possibilities, I think.
Here's a taste of one of the pics. It is not the one we are using but is still one of my favorites...
3 comments:
one of my favorites too...glad you are back...
The pic you showed at the state park is adorable. Can't wait to see the xmas one you do pick. Todd is really getting good at capturing the kids. Great job again Todd.
^^^ I believe the most credit should go to Debbie. She has the difficult job of jumping around, making them laugh, smile, positioning, ext...All I am is a monkey who snaps the trigger. I couldnt do it without her. Love Ya Babe.
T.
Post a Comment