Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Soon to arrive...

*A DIFFERENT PICTURE ADDED!*

*Update Below!!*


I was jarred awake at 3:05am this morning to be told that my niece has decided to make her arrival today. Heather's water broke and they headed to the hospital where she is now 6 cm and resting comfortably thanks to a handy dandy epidural.

I'll update when I get news...


*Update:

Olivia Marie was born at 1:02pmEST weighing 7-13 and 20.5"

Congratulations Heather and Justin! I am so happy for you and love you both!

6 comments:

Debi said...

oh oh me too I am happy...oh so happy for you...welcome Olivia Marie...

Debi said...

she is a cutie...cant tell who she looks like so I guess she looks like Olivia Marie!!! I see that darker hair..I am really happy for them.

Debbie said...

They said that she has dark hair that the nurse combed into a mohawk after her bath. Brings back memories.:)

d said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I see a bit of Heather in her...I'd have to see pics of them at the same age to be sure! Congratulations to Justin & Heather! Welcome to the world Miss Olivia Marie!

Debbie said...

D--I completely agree with you. I compared pics of LC to Vivi and they are eerily similar. LC looked A LOT like Heather as a baby, though, so it didn't surprise me.

Debi said...

with holding my judgment for a few more, more, alert shorts...I can not tell yet...I can tell that she is a cutie though..