Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day of School....

Insert your own picture here because we don't have one. Why, you ask? It's not because I was an irresponsible mom and didn't get the picture. Nonono, that would be easier to accept. There is no picture because there was no first full day of school for Wyatt. The poor kid spiked a fever--AGAIN--yesterday afternoon after arriving at the dentist. I tried to chalk it up to a migraine from the stress of school starting and having your teeth poked at, but nope. The poor boy is sick with allergies. It's my own fault. He should be on Mucinex every day but I haven't been giving it to him because he hates the taste of it and had been feeling good. I really should know better and now Wyatt is paying the price by missing his first full day of school.

Poor kid.

No comments: