Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh, What a Night...


It was, as Wyatt declared it to be, a perfect night. We went to the Kane County Cougars baseball game and had a blast. The rain that we have been having for the last 10 days finally held off and the game was held. We specifically chose this game because Birdzerk was going to be there and he always promises to be a good time and he didn't disappoint. LC loved it when he danced with the umpire and the boys thought it hilarious when he stole the 3rd baseman's glove. The night was topped with a huge fireworks display that the kids absolutely loved. And the best thing of all, the Cougars won 5-0 which absolutely thrilled Wyatt since, being a Cubs fan, he doesn't usually get to see a team he roots for win.

So, after we had our fill of hot dogs, nachos, cotton candy, elephant ears, and lemonade we headed home knowing we had had "The Perfect Night."

4 comments:

Debi said...

Well, that sounds like a great time...we should plan a trip with you guys next year...I think we would love it too..Wyatt and Henry crack me up...I can just see him laughing at that dern bird...What a goo family time!!

Debi said...

and look at you getting all fancy with your posts...cool

Debbie said...

I know! I was so excited to figure out how to do the special links and change colors. How computer illiterate am I am I that I have never known how to do it before?

Debi said...

your too cool...now you can customize yours like I did mine...it really is easy...