Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Etiquette Breakfast

Every year at Bates, the 6th grade class has an Etiquette Breakfast to teach the kids manners.  They are expected to come in "best dress" which in UT means at least a tie.  So, off I went yesterday in search of a shirt and tie for Wyatt since the last time he wore one was in 2nd grade for his First Communion.  He told me that he would be willing to wear a pink tie, so I jumped at the chance to put him in what I wanted to.  I couldn't find pink and didn't know whether he liked purple or not, so I bought two shirts, one a turquoise and one a lavender and told him he could choose.  He chose lavender!!


Doesn't he look so handsome??

2 comments:

Jamie said...

So handsome and grown up. I never notice that passage of time so much in my own kids. I guess because I see them every day, but i see it so quickly in others' children.

ehscham said...

Wow!! Stop growing Wyatt, You,re all grown up!!!

Nana & Papa