However, everything Todd, the kids and I went through is all worth it now that we are together again. The house that Todd picked out for us is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. And the views. Oh my word, the views. The pictures just don't even do them justice. Words can not begin to describe the kind of views we have here. We are surrounded my mountain ranges and we can see for miles into the distance. For example, we sat on our back deck last night and watched 7 cities' fireworks. No bugs, no humidity, no crowds. Just us in our yard enjoying the 4th of July in a new part of the country. Unbelievable.
I do have some pictures that my dad took. He has been going crazy snapping away, thank goodness, since Todd and I don't know whether we are coming or going at this point when it comes to what needs to be done.
Packing up the house in Spring Grove:

The truck all packed and ready to go. Now all we need is Todd to come home:

The two trucks we drove cross country, parked across the street from the house in front of Ben Lomond peak:

The front of our house:

The view from the backyard with my roses in the foreground and Ogden Peak and Ogden City in the background:

Part of the back yard:

The kids and Todd enjoying the hot tub on our patio:

The kids having lunch at our breakfast bar with the stools I bought, yesterday:

Ogden River Trail:

As soon as I find the paperwork that has our new info on it, I will e-mail an update. But for now, it's packed in some box, somewhere....
6 comments:
Congratulations!! Happy for you that the move went well and that you are getting settled in! Your house and the views are beautiful!
It is shocking to say the least to see you in a different house now. But that new house and those views and that HOT TUB look amazing. We can't wait to come see it in person! Moves are awful but if you end up someplace like Utah...maybe it is worth it after all:)
I agree with heather! it was so good to see you one last time before you left! Maybe next summer we'll take a road trip! I would LOVE to live there! Well, Colorado but still!
now breathe...
Todd and Debbie!!!!! OMG! You're there!! I can't stand it! You know, I called and left a message earlier this summer and you never called back. I know you're probably busy with, you know, the kids, moving, the job, the house ... but still ... it's ME we're talking about here. Anyhoo, I'm so glad you're settled and I KNOW everything is going to work out great! Seeing the pix makes me want to come see you. I'll call soon.
Hi Debbie- My Mom moved her house 8 times. My brother ended up being in 4 HS in 4 states. And I have moved mine 5 times. The unpackng thing is always horrible! hehe!
Post a Comment