It's hard to believe that it's already come and gone and that tomorrow, I'll be putting the decorations away. It was a busy, busy, busy but wonderful holiday. My parents were in town as were Heather, Justin and Vivi. Thankfully, my office was closed for the weekend after X-mas so I was able to spend all my time with them for one last visit before they leave for Spain. We had a huge meal that was probably one of the best that Todd and I have ever made. It was a total team effort.
LC got her kitchen and dollhouse, while the boys got DS's and multiple other video games.
The tree before the kids see it:

Henry with his Lego City Helicopter:

Wyatt opening his LOTR series:

LC with a room for her dollhouse:

Vivi playing with LC's kitchen:

It was a wonderful holiday but it went by way too quickly. *sigh*
2 comments:
I have been WAITING for your post! LOL! Your Christmas looks like ours & Isaac got those same nerf guns! LOL! Hey, did you ever get Lego Indiana Jones for Wii???? I didn't buy it becuz i never found it on sale, the kids got a Wii from my mom, we rented it..OMG!!! I'm addicted! LOL! I have a question about it though...how do you save your game???
1) You tree reminds me of ours...my kids have made quite a few of the same ones your kids have! & i have a LOT of the same ones.
2) Who told all of those kids they could get so big???
3) Do you open your presents one at a time so everyone can see? It seems that way from the pictures. Or is it a free for all???
Glad you had such a good time & good visit!
LOL My goal was to get it posted before December 2008 was over. I had to wait for Todd to upload pics, first, though.
We don't have a Wii but a PS2, and Wyatt earned it over the Summer. We solved it in a week.:paranoid Have you done Lego Batman, yet? It's EVEN better. I'm not sure about the Wii, but you need a memory/CF card for the PS2 to save your progress.
My tree is so full from all of the ornaments the kids make and the personalized ones that are collected every year. I threw some ornaments away this year knowing there would never be room on the tree for them, again.
Isn't it sad how big they all are now?! BTW, I loved your X-mas card pic with the matching PJ's. That was my kind of picture.LOL
And yes, everyone gets a gift and then waits for the person before them to open theirs after saying who it's from.
How was your X-mas? Lots of family or low-key?
Post a Comment