I drove past one of my little town's polling places today and the parking lot was a mess, the police were directing traffic, and they had opened up the field next to it for extra parking. I have never seen it like this and this is the third presidential election I've lived here for. It really is exciting to me that people are taking our right to vote more seriously this year. Although I have hated my choices for president, I still exercised the right that I was given in 1920. A right I do not take for granted.
Get out and vote.
3 comments:
Have you gone off the deep end?
Oh look! A sarcastic anonymous poster.
Forrest, do I need to pull a Heather and delete your comment?
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciated reading your perspective! I hope you don't mind that I check in on your blog too!
Take care,
Monica
Post a Comment