Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He did it...


WOO-HOO!! Wyatt finished all 7 of the Harry Potter books in 6 weeks' time!! He was hesitant, at first, to read the books, but with a little encouragement he really got interested in them. The only problem is that it had been so long since I read them, that when he asked me questions, I couldn't remember the answers.

I was worried that some of the later books would be too dark for him, but he seemed to do all right although he did admit to being upset when Dumbledore died and then again when multiple characters died in the last one. But, he liked the ending with Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione all married with kids. And he loved the kids' names.

I am so proud that he tried the books and actually achieved reading them. I'm also a little sad for him that the series is done.

But, all is well.;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am a little sad that he is big enough now that he can read them...

Heather said...

ok. so O and I were taking a closer look at the pic and I was shocked to see how much he looks like Todd now!

Anonymous said...

how cool is that....way to go Wyatt...

ehscham said...

Way to go Wyatt!!