The kids are doing great. LC loves school and, according to Miss Alice, is doing "wonderfully. She's right at home." She also loves going to her friend Cal's once a week. Henry is enjoying Kindergarten, although it is a lot for him to handle going to school full-time. He is simply exhausted by the end of the day. Wyatt is doing great in 3rd grade--it's a lot more responsibility for him, but he seems to be up to the challenge. He did forget his homework folder on Friday-which upset him immensely and is the very first time he has ever done something like this--but, I e-mailed his teacher and asked if there would be any way to pick it up at Harvest Fest which was yesterday. Guess who greeted us in the middle of the festival. Yep. His teacher holding his folder. It is just one of many reasons I am grateful we go to a small, private school. The personal attention can not be underestimated.
Swimming lessons started yesterday. Todd said that Henry swam the length of the pool and that LC jumped in with no help from the teacher. While I am so proud of the kids for these milestones, I am sad that I had to miss them. I need to tell Tod to bring the video camera next week, so that I can see it.
We got the kids' school pictures back last week, and I like them for the most part. LC's aren't the best but she has a tendency to squint her eyes when she smiles. LOL


4 comments:
very very cute...we had a similar issue with Spencer and his teacher gladly brought it to the house on her way home that night. It is nice to have such dedicated teachers
thanks for sharing them with us....
Ummm..henry looks like your mom in that pic!!! HOLY COW!! And....i FINALLY see you in LC! LOL! what was with the crossed arms??? I can tell it was the photog's idea but why?????
glad work is going well!!!
Heather made a comment about the crossed arms , too! Lifetouch stinks;what can I say?LOL At least I don't have to do any retakes this year.
Wyatt looks sooo mature. Henry looks so cute and Lauren is just adorable, but that's just a nana talking. Love all the pics.
Post a Comment