The wedding was very short--15 mins.--and the reception started right after. Here is a pic of all of my Aunts, Uncles and parents. It's not the best picture but is the only one I have:

A picture of my cousin Suzanne and I:

Todd and I:

Today, we went to Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago. What a great Zoo! We usually go to The Milwaukee Zoo but with economic times the way they are, we decided to go the cheap and free route. The kids loved being in the city and liked exploring this new zoo. At the Ape house, one was lying right up next to the glass and was face to face with LC. While lying there, it decided to smack the glass right at LC's face level. to say it freaked her and the kid next to her out is an understatement. LOL
The kids and I on the bridge right outside the entrance to the Zoo:
The boys petting a snake (LC would have nothing to do with it).:
The kids in front of the fountain in the gardens outside another entrance to the zoo:
And now, the kids are all tucked into their beds waiting for the boys' first dress uniform day and LC's first day at school all by herself and her classmates.
5 comments:
great dress...that is a good color on you...the zoo...yeah...we did Milwaukee but have a pass...how was parking at LP...we thought about going there but always hate parking...
the kids look great...enjoy your first full half day of mommy time this morning...I know I will on Friday!!!
We found parking just up the street from one of the entrances and it was only $12. Totally cheap outing and the kids loved going to the city.
Great pics!! Busy weekend to say the least. The dress looks fabulous on you!! You looked super pretty for the wedding!
Heather
Are you just saying that because I told you to lie to me if you had to?LOL
well you did not tell me to lie and I thought it looked good!!
Post a Comment