Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...

It's off to work, I go. It was a very difficult decision to be made but I have decided to go back to work part-time at the doctor's office that I used to practice at. I am excited about the money but sad that time will have to be sacrificed from the family. Thankfully the hours are flexible and will only be Fridays, Saturdays, and every other Wednesdays. I'll still be able to volunteer at the kids' school and still have time to get other things done, but Todd will have to take over swim lesson duty on Saturdays.LOL

On a personal note...Heather, I want to thank you for gearing me up and giving me a pep talk this morning. You'll never know how much it helped me. You made me realize that I am doing something that really is for the good of myself and my family and that's all that counts. Thank you, little sis.<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I thought it was going to be...good for you for making the decision.

Anonymous said...

It'll work out great, Deb. It sounds like you have a great schedule and you might end up liking it.

Anonymous said...

I think you will REALLY love it! The Saturdays will suck at first but you'll love interacting with all the patients that still ask about you! BTW, what are you doing with the kiddos on Wednesday & Friday? I thought LC is in school T&TH. Just curious.

Debbie said...

My girlfriend Chris will be watching LC on Wednesdays and Todd will be working from home on Fridays. So, I'm sure she'll be watching more TV than I like on that day. LOL