Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes...

We've lived here 10 years, 8 of them with kids and the last two rooms to be finished are finally getting finished--the kids' rooms.

My girlfriend, Karen, offered us a set of bunk beds, twin mattresses and an armoire and I jumped at the chance to grab them since we have been looking at them for the boys' room. Also, Henry and LC were in need of new mattresses so it worked out perfectly. Wyatt's mattress and box spring have been moved into LC's room, waiting for the new linens I ordered for her from Penney's the other day. Her crib and mattress have been listed on craiglist, so, I'm hoping it will sell soon, if at all. Tomorrow, I need to go out and pick up a bed rail for her since she will be in her new bed by this weekend. I'm excited for her, but yet a little sad. The last remnant of her babyhood will be gone.:(

Now, we just have to hope that the Hankster stays put in the top bunk. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'll post pics of the rooms when we're finished. We'll be hanging new curtains that I have to alter with some appliques.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool...h on top huh?? he will love it.