Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mother/Son Bowling 2008...



Catholic Schools Week was this week and it always culminates with an afternoon of bowling for all the boys at the school and their moms spent together throwing a ball down an alley at ten pins. Wyatt and I had so much fun made all the better that we were able to spend it with both of his best friends, Cameron and Ben, and their moms. Wyatt is super competitive now and was getting very bummed about his skill until he was able to hit 2 spares for a personal best game of 71. He was so proud of himself and finally started to relax and enjoy himself.



Many kudos to the moms who planned this event for us. They do such a phenomenal job and our gift this year was the shirt that I am wearing. On the front, it says SJS, and on the back, it has all of our names listed on the bowling pins. I am not really a t-shirt person, but I absolutely love this one and am so glad that I ordered one for Wyatt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah but what was mom's best score??? 71 out does anything I could ever bowl anymore.

Yeah Wyatt

Debbie said...

I actually bowled a 113 the first game and a 119 the second. My best score ever was a 173 over the Summer last year. I was en fuego that game.

ehscham said...

What a great way to spend the day together. Now you need to go bowling more often. Sounds like lots of fun.
Great t-shirts by the way.