
It's hard to believe that another year has passed since I last blogged about Hank's birthday. It's even harder to think that he is now 5 years old, out of toddlerhood and about to start Kindergarten in the fall. Where has my little brown-eyed baby gone?
We spent the day running errands and doing recess duty and are now waiting on Todd to come home so we can go out to dinner to celebrate. Henry has chosen everybody's favorite, Pizza Hut, to go to which made Wyatt happy since we have 2 Book-It forms to use. Henry has chosen a Power Rangers cake to cut into after we get home and is all excited to show his dad what he picked out. He will also open his present while enjoying the cake with the blue frosting. I am absolutely positive that he is going to love the huge P-51 Mustang replica that we bought for him.
Happy Birthday, Henry! I can't wait to see what the next year brings.<3
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're 5 already!!!
I hope that you got our wishes too Henry...we had a busy week but I did manage to think about you for a short time on the 17th and I hope you love your new P-51
I told him that you called and he immediately asked about Griffin and Spencer.LOL
Henry, we're going to Pizza Hut when we get up there in the spring. Going fishing too! Now where's the pic of the P-51??
Post a Comment