Sunday, November 4, 2007
Rough days...
Friday was a very, very rough day for me. One where I felt very alone and like I had no one to talk to. I spent a good part of the afternoon upset over some things and tried to hide the fact that I had been crying from the kids. However, being as astute as they are, they knew. The two littlest wanted to sit with me and cuddle and how could I resist. I was willing to take the comfort they were giving without them even being aware of it. Henry sat on one side of me and LC sat directly on my lap. Henry grabbed my hand and held on while LC tried to hold on, too. She grabbed a finger since Henry had the whole thing and wouldn't let go. We sat this way for at least a half hour as Wyatt sat in front of us watching a show. I grabbed my camera because it was something I wanted to capture and knew the kids would enjoy hamming for me. Wyatt thought it was funny that I was trying to take the picture myself so he tried to help me out. It is not the best picture, quality wise, but it captured what I so desperately needed at the moment. Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got a phone and you can always call me...I can see it in your eyes...hope that I don't know what it is all about....call me would ya...and thanks for the birthday wishes again for Griff...
Wyatt....not a bad picture....
are you going to blog about the meeting tonight?? hehe
are you done blogging....please say no and mean it..
Post a Comment