Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day, to me....

We don't celebrate Valentine's day here. I have no problem with that, either. in fact this morning before Todd left for work, I specifically told him to not feel obligated to get me anything, especially flowers. I love flowers but hate the thought of money being spent on them for them to just die in a few days. It seems like such a waste to me. Anyways, Heather called this morning and we were chit-chatting and she mentioned registering for her baby shower and I lamented how I wished I could go shopping with her as I love baby products. I love them. I really do. I love how they keep coming out with cuter, nicer, more practical things to make a mommy's life easier. Well, Heather suggested I come out the week of her spring break for a couple of days to relax and go shopping. So, I checked airfare and it didn't seem too outrageous, so, I called Todd and he said to go for it and even found me a better flight. We finished the conversation with him saying, "Happy Valentine's Day." I love that man. He is so kind and generous and so much more than I deserve. How did I get so lucky to have found him so early in life and for him to have been so perfect?

1 comment:

Debi said...

Sans the kids??...lucky is right..have a great time and give Heather a hug and that baby a rub from me