Do Not, I repeat, Do Not schedule an eye exam 45 minutes from home when you have to drive two children and feed them lunch at the same time after you have had your eyes dilated. It is one big safety hazard for everyone involved. And then do not have to go out and pick up third child from school when your eyes are still dilated 3 hours later. This has been a friendly Public Service Announcement.
Oy Vey. I have a headache.
3 comments:
can we expect new glasses in the near future?? You are getting older ya know...
feel better...sorry that we missed you for lunch...Spencer really wanted to play with Henry..we got to do a play date over SB..
Heh. The kicker is that my RX changed negligibly. The doctor stated I am slightly adjusting for my Astigmatism and may not even notice the difference in the new RX.
I only went because I broke my sunglasses last Summer and it's been 9 years since I had my eyes checked.
Ummm...seriously??? We needed a PSA for that??? Maybe you should check with me before you do anything out of the ordinary from now on. LOL! I avoid the eye doctor for that and the glaucoma test. Plus, i don't wear my glasses so what's the point? LOL! Hope your headache is finally gone and your eyes are no longer dilated.
Post a Comment