Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's To 2011...

On January 1, 2010, I wrote:

"I will admit to being very happy that 2009 is over. A year like that is something I never want to have to live through, again. The challenges were difficult, painful, stressful. But, the year also showed me that I am a much stronger person than I ever gave myself credit for. So, I am grateful for that discovery.

I am so hopeful for 2010...hope for health....happiness...contentment."


Looking back on 2010, I can post almost the exact same thing, unfortunately. The year didn't go quite as I had planned and for the first 9 months of 2010, it was as stressful as 2009.

However, the last few months definitely helped to close the year out on a very high note and gives me such a renewed hope for 2011.

Like I told Forrest yesterday, only good things are ahead for us from here on out.

Happy New Year!

No comments: