Last year, the boys went on a trip up near Logan, UT. Todd was very anxious to go up there, again, to show the gorgeous scenery to Lauren and me. Garden City was having their Raspberry Days Festival, so we went to enjoy the famous raspberry shakes, walk the festival, and stayed for an a capella group called T minus 5, that is from the Ogden area. We all loved it.
Bear Lake and Tony Grove Campground are absolutely beautiful. Bear Lake is called the Caribbean of the Rockies and I now understand why. The water is as blue as the water down there, only a little colder. And Tony Grove--while the amenities are primitive--the views are breathtaking.
It was an enjoyable 3 days, which in my opinion, is the perfect amount of time for a camping trip.
I wish the kids and I weren't in this pic. It's hard to see how gorgeous the lake is behind us...
Setting up camp:

Lauren and her dad:
The kids on the hike:
Me and LC:
The kids wading in the lake:
See? My boys really do walk on water:
No comments:
Post a Comment