
Happy Birthday, Wyatt! 10 years old. Two full hands. A decade. It's hard to believe you are that old. It can't have been 10 years since I first held you in my arms. You with all that black, fuzzy hair and chubby cheeks. 10 years since my life has changed so immeasurably, I don't recognize the person I was before I had you. You have blessed my life in more ways than you can ever imagine. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to be more like you...your good-naturedness, your positivity, your patience. You handled this last year with such bravery and strength. I was worried how our move would effect you the most, and you breezed through it with such confidence. You've gone out and made new friends and embraced this experience for the adventure it is. You are an inspiration.
You're my dream come true.
3 comments:
I will never forget the night he came home. In many ways, he is that kid to me still. Your words are beautiful Deb. Sniff..Tear. Happy Birthday Wy!!
I agree; well said!! Happy Birthday, Wyatt !!
You will always be our first grand child. We are proud of you. Can't believe you are 10 yrs old all ready. We love you Wyatt.
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment