We got another major snowfall last night into today, so after Dad and I finished shoveling, the kids got out their sleds they got for Christmas and hit our sidewalk. That thing is like a bobsled run! We have a hilly yard, but the snow is so light and powdery that the kids just sink in the snow. So, we improvised and it worked out well!
Taking a break from shoveling:
Commence bobsled:
Me and Papa even got in on the action:
Then we did tandem rides:
So much fun, but I am looking forward to the hot tub tonight.









4 comments:
I am in tears laughing at these! How fun. And so random that you are sledding down a sidewalk. Brings back great memories of Community Park.
Yeah. That toboggan hill could get icy like a bobsled track. It hurt if you hit an ice patch just right. Ouch!!!
How much snow do you have? It looks like a TON
Jamie, we have about 24" on the ground right now with more coming tonight. But it's powdery and not bitter cold. The weather is so much better here even if there is more snow.
Post a Comment