Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas decorating



We got the tree out on Saturday and set it up. The kids were so excited about doing it and so patient while Todd and I figured out the lights issue. It seems our 2000 mile move was a little rough on the poor thing. I still need to pick up some extra decorations and then take a picture of the finished product, but in the meantime, some pics of the kids working hard...

LC with her ornament for this year--it's the letter L since she is learning her alphabet at school this year and "L" is her favorite.:

Henry with his--it's an F-16 ornament:

Wyatt's is a ski boot acting like a stocking::

A work in progress:

One of LC and I that I just like:

I will post an after picture as soon as Todd gets home from Wyoming. By then, I should be done with decorating...

6 comments:

Heather said...

I never thought I would hear, "as soon as Todd gets home from Wyoming." What a difference a year makes! The pics are great.
The kids are getting so big and their looks are really starting to change! And did you go darker with your hair color? I like it!

Debbie said...

I was just thinking that, too, Heather...How this time last year I had no idea how much my life was going to change.

My hair...ughhh. It's actually lighter than it's been the last few months. Don't get me started.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Heather. Apparently hairstylists over in Utah don't know a thing about haircolor ;)

Kim

Debbie said...

It's especially bad when you have to do it yourself.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't earn a vote of confidence in cosmetologist schooling over there

Kim

Debbie said...

Well now, I've only had it colored once since I got here. I can't judge them all like that.