Now we just have to close by June 30th. Our banker is doing everything he can to make that happen.
Here are some pics that Todd took and from the listing...
Front of the house:

View from front of house:

Kinda gives new meaning to the song lyric "Purple mountain majesties" doesn't it?
View from the deck at night:

View from the deck during the day:

Kitchen:

Dining room:

Kitchen dining area:

Great room:

Master bedroom is on the main floor just around the corner from the great room:

Master bathroom:

Bedroom #2. It's one of two bedrooms upstairs:

Bedroom #3:

Loft/den. It's also on the 2nd floor:

Upstairs bathroom:

Basement family room:

Basement "media room":

Bedroom #4...one of two in the basement:

Bedroom #5:

Basement bathroom:

Back deck and patio...notice the hot tub which will be staying!!!!:

Go right ahead and picture me in that hot tub, sipping a Pinot Grigio with a gentle snowfall all around me.LOL
Now, we just have to get our house sold here and we will be golden. We did actually have some traffic through it today, so keep your fingers crossed for us that it will happen soon.
Which reminds me...I gotta go bury that St. Joseph...
8 comments:
VERY nice!!! How exciting!! Will you put the kids up or down or both? And please tell me it has central air & not the water pump thing (swamp cooler???)! Oh & wait...i thought you had decided against Ogden...
I knew I'd find you here when you disappeared from Facebook!LOL
We decided against Ogden. North Ogden is a city all it's own, as is South Ogden.
As for how I will do the bedrooms, I'm still trying to figure that out. I may do LC up and the boys down with the smaller bedroom upstairs being the guest bedroom.
And yes, it is central air. I wouldn't even look at the other type.
Cue the realtor in the basement family room picture.
Oh Yeah.... go ahead and dig some holes in the back yard.... that will help with the curb appeal.
It would be one tiny hole in the side of the yard. No one would even know.
Glad you got the house! You all will be so happy there.
Debbie that looks so amazing!! I am so excited for you guys! Pinot Gri, is my fave! Drink some for me when you get there! Congrats!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful place...I am happy for you guys it looks like this new beginning is going well.
Post a Comment