Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome to Utah...

I flew into SLC this AM to spend 5 days with Todd searching for an area to live and to find a house. He took me sight-seeing as soon as I got off the plane and let me sum it up in one word...

Awe-inspiring.

It is absolutely stunning to see mountains from every single angle surrounding you. And these are "real" mountains, unlike some other "mountains" I have visited that are really just big hills with trees but shall remain nameless *coughsmokymountainscough*. I even saw some watefalls and didn't have to go hiking for miles to see them.

Per Heather's request, I did something I hate doing and let Todd take some pictures of me posing. Let me just say that I felt naked not having the kids to hide behind.


4 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

I feel the same way about living in Canada and now Washington with all the mountains, water and scenery... you just don't get that in the Midwest! Good luck with your house search and hope you and the hubby have a lot of fun just hanging with each other!

Mom and Dad said...

Wyatt, Henry and Lauren all say pretty and the mountains too. It sure looks beautiful out there!! Hope you have good luck and enjoy.
Love Mom & Dad

Heather said...

You CERTAINLY don't need to hide behind the kids! You look fabulous!!!!! All that hard work definitely paid off. Oh and the mountains look good too.

Anonymous said...

you look great...really great Deb