Saturday, March 8, 2008

Update!!!


I pulled the other tooth on the school playground while being recess Mom two days ago.

I can't get enough of that toothy grin.:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are sooo brave....I am proud of you letting go of your...um...queezies...now how did I not know that he was that far behind Spencer in loosing teeth...is that a Sch or a Dec thing?? I can't remember when my brother lost his teeth..

I love the grin...look at it a lot it goes away all too fast...

XOXO

Debbie said...

I'm not sure. I'm thinking it's from your bro. I lost mine at the end of first grade/ Summer before second grade. I'm just glad they are finally out.

Heather said...

He is looking so old and so much like Todd!!! Is he proud of his new look? I hope the tooth fairy is paying him handsomely:)

Debbie said...

He got $5 for the first tooth and $1 for subsequent teeth.

Anonymous said...

The tooth fairy leaves the same at our house! Isaac lost his first top front tooth last night. It was HANGING there...he didn't want to pull it but he wouldn't let ME pull it. Tom talked him thru pulling it himself. He's got a really loose one on the bottom but i can't get it good enough to accidentally twist it;) Sarah was WAAY quicker at losing teeth than the boy. And Noah said "mom, you can pull all my teeth out" when he heard me say it wasn't fair that Isaac wouldn't let me get it. He's so sweet.

Debbie said...

Henry will probably be the one to refuse me and then torture me with wiggling it and leaving it hanging there. God, I hate teeth.