
Two years ago, Santa brought a huge Lego set that makes both an aircraft carrier and a destroyer. 1200 freaking pieces. I don't know what the fat man in the red suit was thinking because it sat in our crawl space for forever while the boys forgot about it. Until two weeks ago when they found it and begged daddy to "help" put it together which translates to doing it all himself since Wyatt nor Henry have the patience for Lego's. Seriously, aren't all little boys supposed to love those things? Mine like them as long as they are cooperating but the minute they run into trouble...tears because of frustration. I am hoping it is something they will grow out of. Or maybe not...then I won't be stepping on the little pieces anymore.
Anyways, the above picture is the monstrosity that the boys put together. They are so very proud.
9 comments:
1200 pieces...that is way hysterical...I am surprised that my brother had the patience anymore...a a child ye now as an adult...Who'd a thunk...Spencer is WAY into them especially the Star wars ones...though he will do any of them...I am encouraging it his fine motor is so poor he needs the strength..
Hope Uncle JJ likes it...it is cool...good work men
BTW whose freakin eyelashes do your kids have...they all three have the same eyelashes..
The Star Wars ones are played with constantly and they are now making their own creations instead of insisting it look like the picture, which is what the problem was.
And the eye lashes are from me. It's the one good thing I passed down. Henry's and Wyatt's are a girl's dream. Long and dark. LC's are long but not quite as dark. She is going to curse them as she is putting on mascara.
she can get them dyed like every six weeks...it really works and I only pay about 10 bucks!!
all I have to say is this...it is hair it will grow back..even if it takes forever because it is too short.
((()))
I LOVE my hair. LOL I just can't take a picture of myself.
OK a little bird told me you might have thought it was a bit too short...glad to hear the bird was WRONG
Uncle JJ and Aunt Heather LOVE this picture! We are so proude that Todd..err...the boys put together such a cool ship!
BTW-can your family be any more attractive?!
Oops! Always told my students to proofread and then I don't! I meant proud wthout an 'e'.
Post a Comment