Every night I rock LC to sleep and sing that song to her just like I did for the boys. Tonight, though, she decided she was going to try to sing along with me. Every time she tried to sing a line, she would giggle which in turn would make me giggle, which them had us both in hysterics. It literally brought tears to my eyes because I know the time is limited we will be doing this. The boys never tried to sing along with me, let alone stay still long enough to be rocked. Having a girl is so different and so...fulfilling. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys and love having boys, but there is something about having a daughter that is so different. She actually relates to me, looks for me, wants me, instead of running for her dad at first site like the boys do. She is also a total girly-girl at only 2 years old. She loves dresses, necklaces, purses and dollies. IT is so fun to watch her.
It's a dream to be the mother of these kids.
1 comment:
While I can't relate to having a girl..Spencer did love to sing 'you are my sunshine' with me. It is a Special time it seems that you are fully enjoying it as you should...
Post a Comment