Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mother's Day

I have been so busy that I completely forgot to blog about my absolutely perfect Mother's Day. It was the first one since becoming a mother where it was all about me and not having to be shared or split with anyone else.

It started out with the kids coming in and wishing me a happy day where they gave the card they made with Todd and the gifts they made at school. Henry gave me a poem with his handprint on it and Wyatt gave me a flower pot with a geranium in it. Todd bought a sitting and portrait at Studio West since we still have to have an updated family picture taken. I can not wait to get that done. We have no picture with Henry and LC in it so I hope to get that set up soon.

We then went to Mass where the kids (and Todd) were well behaved and the homily wasn't too long. Brunch was next at a resort up North followed by naps for all and Sushi for dinner.

It was relaxing and enjoyable and the best Mother's Day I can remember having.

No comments: