Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Is the week over yet?

It's only Tuesday and I am feeling extremely overwhelmed. We have to go to Debi and Richard's today to help set up for the garage sale I am doing with Debi on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I also have to go tomorrow to help, as well. Tomorrow night, Henry has Daddy Dinosaur Night and Wyatt has his first baseball practice. Thursday is the first day of the sale, so Todd has to swing by Debi's to pick up LC before he picks up Henry from school. Friday will be the sale, again, while I figure out what I am doing with Henry and LC for the afternoon. Saturday is the last day of the sale, while Henry has swimming, Wyatt has baseball AND swimming. LC will be hanging with me, again.

I, admittedly, don't do well with routine changes and it wreaks havoc on the kids which stresses me out even more. I am so hoping that things go smoothly and that this garage sale proves to be worth the effort.

1 comment:

Debi said...

your turning a profit...it is worth it...